Disclaimer & Statement of Copyright
Revised and posted as of April 2020
Every endeavor has been made to ensure accuracy with the provision of the contents of this website. Due to the nature and scope of relevant legislation and environmental, health and safety standards, no liability or responsibility, whatsoever, are accepted by Vue Millwork Inc., doing business under the name of Vue Safety. Proprietors, Directors, Members, Employees, Associates, Partners, any of their affiliates, or any contributors, advertisers or providers of links on this website for any misunderstandings, misinterpretations, errors, or omissions from the text in relation to relevant legislation or any other information provided.
Where you are unsure as to the interpretation of any information due to ambiguities or contradictions it is best to seek professional advice, legal advice or contact the relevant government department. The information on this website and the links have been supplied in good faith “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied and must be accepted in the spirit thereof. No promotion or recommendation of a particular reference is intended or implied.
Vue Safety does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed, or represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by Vue Safety.
This material, including copyright and marks under the Trade Marks Act (Canada), is owned by Vue Safety and protected by intellectual property law.
Material may not be used or reproduced for commercial purposes without prior written consent. If it is reproduced or redistributed for non-commercial purposes, Government of Canada copyright is to be acknowledged.
- Lead time contingent on manufacturing capacity and material availability.
- All orders are shipped with their corresponding shipment type when all the parts arrived and the whole order is complete.
- For mass quantities, please contact us directly email@example.com
- Over sized shipments will be additional; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for any orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- United States buyers are responsible for all costs incurred while shipping the product to their given address. This includes, but is not limited to insurance, import taxes, or duties.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on back order or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, will provide shipping information for the customer to investigate.
All sales are final. Due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns or refunds.
This statement may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.